CALL FOR POSTERS
The 26th International ACM Symposium on
High-Performance Parallel and Distributed Computing
Washington D.C., United States - June 26-30, 2017
We invite all potential authors to submit their contribution to this poster session in the form of a two-page PDF abstract (we recommend using the ACM Proceedings style, and fonts not smaller than 10 point). Posters may be accompanied by practical demonstrations.
Participating posters will be selected based on the following criteria:
- Submissions must describe new, interesting ideas on any HPDC topics of interest
- Submissions can present work in progress, but we strongly encourage the authors to include preliminary experimental results, if available
- Student submissions meeting the above criteria will be given preference
- Poster title
- Author names, affiliations, and email addresses
- Note which authors, if any, are students
- Indicate if you plan to set up a demo with your poster (the authors and organizers need to agree that the requirements for the demo to function can be met at the site of the poster exhibition)
Abstracts due: TBD
Author notifications: TBD
Radu Prodan, University of Innsbruck, Austria (firstname.lastname@example.org).