Download this call in TXT
HPDC'15 will feature a poster session that will provide the right environment for lively and informal discussions on various high performance parallel and distributed computing topics. There will be a "poster session and reception" on Wednesday, 6-8 pm. Posters can remain on display during the three days of the HPDC main conference (Wednesday to Friday). We invite all potential authors to submit their contribution to this poster session in the form of a two-page PDF abstract (we recommend using the ACM Proceedings style, and fonts not smaller than 10 point). Posters may be accompanied by practical demonstrations.
Participating posters will be selected based on the following criteria:
- Submissions must describe new, interesting ideas on any HPDC topics of interest
- Submissions can present work in progress, but we strongly encourage the authors to include preliminary experimental results, if available
- Student submissions meeting the above criteria will be given preference
Please provide the following information in your PDF file:
- Poster title
- Author names, affiliations, and email addresses
- Note which authors, if any, are students
- Indicate if you plan to set up a demo with your poster (the authors and organizers need to agree that the requirements for the demo to function can be met at the site of the poster exhibition)
Abstracts must be submitted through EasyChair before May 8 2015, 23:59 EDT. Authors will be notified of acceptance or rejection via e-mail by May 15, 2015. No reviews will be provided. Posters will be published online on the conference website. Each poster must be no bigger than 4 feet (high) by 4 feet (wide), that is no bigger than 121 cm by 121 cm.
For any questions about the submission, selection, and presentation of the accepted posters, please contact the Posters Chair - Ana-Maria Oprescu, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, The Netherlands