HPDC'14 will feature a poster session that will provide the right environment for lively and informal discussions on various high performance parallel and distributed computing topics. The poster session will be held on Wednesday, June 25, in the late afternoon.
Participating posters will be selected based on the following criteria:
- Submissions must describe new, interesting ideas on any HPDC topics of interest
- Submissions can present work in progress, but we strongly encourage the authors to include preliminary experimental results, if available
- Student submissions meeting the above criteria will be given preference
We invite all potential authors to submit their contribution to this poster session in the form of a two-page PDF abstract (we recommend using the ACM Proceedings style, and fonts not smaller than 10 point). Please provide the following information in your PDF file:
- Poster title
- Author names, affiliations, and email addresses
- Note which authors, if any, are students
Abstracts must be submitted through email with the Subject "HPDC 2014 Poster Submission" to chandra AT cs DOT umn DOT edu before May 16 2014, 5:00pm EDT. Authors will be notified of acceptance or rejection via e-mail by May 23, 2014 . No reviews will be provided. Accepted posters will be published online on the conference website. Details about the poster presentation (e.g., poster size) will be available closer to the conference.
For any questions about the submission, selection, and presentation of the accepted posters, please contact the Posters Chair, Abhishek Chandra, University of Minnesota (email: chandra AT cs DOT umn DOT edu).
Poster Review Committee
|Ali Butt||Virginia Tech, USA|
|Abhishek Chandra||University of Minnesota, USA|
|Ming Zhao||Florida International University, USA|